Monday, September 20, 2010

Serenihuggs Kawaii

It's time for one of my semi-regular "Everyone Hug Serenity" moments. She's a hard working girl and catches a lot of ill-will from outside and inside the Crew for no reason that I can find. Some of the latest round comes from folks who have the temerity to complain about her Kawaii Hunt yet don't have the guts to mounts such an effort on their own. So lets all rally together and give our Serenkitty a big hug. I won't do my usual shout for everyone to send her token L$1 (or L$5), but if you have some spare change ...


Now on to a "real" post.

It has been quite some time since I have been to Fallen Gods (SLurl), a really great fantasy shop and role play region but, when I tracked down an adorable little avatar to the shop I was not surprised. They are known for top-notch quality and a bit of whimsey. And here she is, a little sapling, one of three avies you can win if you visit. This one is part of the awesome Kawaii Hunt (Web). Find a cute little blue star and this avie is yours free! And you match someone on the Lucky Fortunes machine, you get a matched pair of adult-sized avies in this style. Incredible textures are the highlight here, but the prim work is impeccable. I hope Fallen sells these after a while and that they make a fortune doing it. I'm not going to complain about free, but I would have paid top-Linden for these. Some Epic Butterfly Buddies (Web) and my Linden home in the Elderglen regions complete the scene. I really, really have to get to the rest of the Hunt soon. It's so ... um ... Kawaii!!

2 comments:

Bewkie Effingham said...

Haters gon hate! There will always be someone who has a problem with what you do. I thought it was a fantastic hunt.

Koneko said...

*Sends Serenity tons of hugs!* Don't let those jerks getcha down! You did an awesome job putting all this together.