Sunday, August 31, 2008

BareRose - How do I love thee?

Okay, so if you are new to the group, you may not have heard of BareRose Tokyo. And if you are old to the group, you may not have been in a while. But I absolutely LOVE BareRose, or B@R for the aficionado's in the group.

A cool thing I just found at B@R is this lovely little Weaving Loom on the beach. It's an item camp device, and you can camp for 2 mins or so and get 1 Hand-Made Kimono Mini Skirt in a single color. There are 6 colors total, but it's completely random.

Kira hard at work

Kira hard at work

Come have fun with this at BareRose! http://slurl.com/secondlife/Black%20Cat/76/124/128

I give this a 5 LOLcat Rating:

‘make me cheezburgr’ i sez ‘make me cheezburgr’ i sez ‘make me cheezburgr’ i sez ‘make me cheezburgr’ i sez ‘make me cheezburgr’ i sez

0 comments: