Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Mish Mish Fish Fish!



So once again, I'm delighted with finding a cute shop that is not well known called Mish Mish! And I come to find out they have 7Seas fishin!



As you can see it's a pretty small little shop but it's really got some adorable things for sale.



So first gonna mention ADORABLE PETS, I'm still debating on which to get (my heart will probably go for the kitty though). Even Litzi found a cool youtube.com video about them! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftXe2iYzq2A

But none the less once ya stop oogling teh shop. There's some customs to be caught here. I adore them because it's just eeee!





Also if you aren't up for fishing you can always buy the cute customs and they're pretty low cost too! Plus they make it easy and have vendors set up to buy some as gifts if you can't resist getting some for your pals.

Click HERE to teleport to Mish Mish!

0 comments: