Friday, October 3, 2008

Paris New York

A fast, 2-minute cycle chair is at Look Inside Home Design (SLurl) with some sort of lounge chair as the usual prize. Nice stuff in this store. Very contemporary. That seems to be the overall design philosophy in the Paris New York sim. A wonderful re-creation of the Eiffel Tower is here (SLurl). One of the best I've seen in Second Life. I'll have to bring my wife sometime and do some kissing. Worth a look even if you don't want the freebies. I spoke with the owner, AnnMarie McCellan, and she is very nice. She and her husband, Maximilian Legend, built the infrastructure.

A long, 20-minute cycle chair is at Purple Rose Jewelry & Fashion (SLurl) with a cameo as the usual prize. I think this is the store with the earrings that "announce" what they are and where they are from whenever the avie wearing them arrives from teleport.

Pokin' around I found another jewelry store (SLurl) with a Lucky Chair but I didn't investigate Low-Prim High-Style (SLurl) and (SLurl). Free bangles from still another jewelry store, OC Designs (SLurl). Snookreation (SLurl) is a unique store and has a Lucky Chair.

With all these chairs I'm not surprised there is a Lucky Chair vendor near the middle of the sim. Other vendors line the street in mini-shops so be sure to check them out, too.

1 comments:

Uccie Poultry said...

Okies. I missed some chairs in one of the Low Prim High Style shops, I've been told. Here is your excuse to poke around, too.