Sunday, November 23, 2008

The Shops at Crush Row - Turkey Hunt! 11/21-11/27

Through a strange turn of events I found myself hunting turkeys last night, go figure. The Shops at Crush Row is having a Turkey Hunt! Almost all of the shops have put out at least one turkey stuffed full of goodies. (0L or 1L). Here's a pic of me using the /me pose's pose to try on a pair of the AOHARU shoes. Ok, this outfit is a mess but I was busy looking through everything and wanted to share it all! There is all sorts of goodies at this hunt including gifts from: Concord Clothing, Punch Drunk, 7th Street, TRUTH, AOHARU, BOOM, /me poses, +plus, Whimsy, Aitui, Sn@tch, Role Optic, House of Nyla, the oBscene, Crash Couture, GBL, F&C.

In this pic i'm wearing Concord clothing skin, Role Optic glasses, GBL ear muffs and ring, Punk Drunk outfit, /me pose, and AOHARU shoes. BTW, the turkeys behind me are the little fellas you'll be looking for. This is a nice and easy hunt and fill with high quality items, have fun!!

0 comments: