Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Lucky Kitty Crew Decision

As many may have known, almost the entire first version members of LKC were removed - except my personal friends. The reason this happened was due to multiple attacks on myself from people in the group and various other planned out dramatastic attacks. So now on a current update Lucky Kitty Crew is striving better than ever and I plan to keep it a closed group as so to avoid these attacks. As I mentioned in my letter to the group that this was a hard decision but I don't think people have no where to go for the same group type activities (or are unprohibitied to start their own group - though using your own name would've been nice ;3). Though some of the crew members want to continue to post on the blog which is fine and open to all to stay tuned to. But as for the group itself it will be permantly closed and continue on as a private group of my friends. If you have a problem with it, all I can say is that I'm sorry but having daily attacks on my person when all I was trying to do was a good thing was way too much for me to handle.

P.S. - If there's any questions or drama rumors going around please feel free to contact me. I don't like lies just being spread because some people can't handle what happened like mature adults. ^^

5 comments:

Emilly Orr said...

See, and that's your problem, right there--the sort of people who would engage in backstabbing, rumor-mongering, and tearing you down to their friends won't be honest enough to say what they're saying to your face.

Essentially.

chelle said...

i think it's a crazy that people that had nothing to do with it have to suffer to.or people that havent been on in awhile when this happen.

Atriel Starbrook said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Atriel Starbrook said...

Well I can honestly say SL hasn't been the same since being removed from LKC. I know what happened (well as far as the posts by Seren and others went), and I can't say I wouldn't have done the same.

I agree is sucks that many people who had nothing to do with it got booted, but the fault lies with whomever was causing the trouble, not Seren who has every right to do whatever she wishes to her group.

Perhaps in the future things will change but until then I hope SL is a much friendlier place to Seren who did nothing but try to help others.

See you all at the RiotVends!

Serenity Semple said...

@Emilly - Yeah, it was a major problem. Especially with the alts. Even if I removed some of the trouble makers, they just came back to cause more problems. It was really taking away from the group but now there's almost no rules, closed group, and as I hope you can see - it's working a lot better.


@ chelle - well honestly I think if I were profiting in some way from the group or people were paying, donating, or doing some form of contribution - I might agree with you. But this was a totally free group that I worked hard for. People are still available to post similar info that will be found in the group on the blog now but I couldn't stand the harassment. Even now I'm trying to clean up the mess and problems that are still left over. Some people in the group had numerous alts, never said anything, or really contributed either. It's the people that did, that I found friend worthy that stay and are a good reason to keep working hard for.

@Atriel - Well I really am hoping that some of the people that really loved LKC will just pop me an IM or something and chat it up with me or something. It's not like I'm going to stop making friends or not ever add people to LKC again. Just it's going to be very much so exclusive as compared to before when I let almost anyone join. I do feel bad for removing many people who never said anything, signed on, had a dozen alts, etc. But there's still always a chance to make friends with people and expand. Look forward to talking to you more and see you around. ^^